1. Containers are only to be moved on site with appropriate lifting equipment. Any damage caused through abuse or negligence will be charged for.
2. The price charged includes 10 days hire. We will automatically collect the skip after 10 days unless an additional hire is paid for at the time of order. If we arrive on site and are unable to collect the skip, there will be a £80.00 + VAT charge incurred. Rental must be agreed before we leave to collect the skip.
3. There must be at least 9.5ft in width clearance for our lorry to enter the premises you wish for your skip to be delivered to. Skips are only permitted to be dropped off on private land. We cannot drop off skips on public land such as roads, paths, etc.
4. Please see our website for load levels (use of 'greedy boards' and wastes extending beyond the front and rear of the skips is not acceptable. In the case of closed bins please ensure that the doors are shut and secure prior to collection. Overloading of the skips is chargeable. In the event of the skip being overfilled to cause a danger whilst in transit, the skip will not be collected but you will be charged for any abortive transport costs.
5. No hazardous wastes to be put into skips (i.e. asbestos, chemicals, paints, tyres, plasterboard, gas bottles, human/animal wastes, fridges and TV's.) If in any doubt, please call us for our advice. Any prohibited wastes will be returned to you at your expense.
6. The skip we deliver to you may be different to the images used on our website.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All details taken on this form are filled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and your details will not be passed to any third party.
8. Delivery not available on a weekend. Bookings made for weekends will be moved to the next available business day.
9. Fakenham Skips require at least 24-hours to arrange delivery. For any orders placed on a weekend, the earliest delivery time will automatically be set to the following Tuesday.
10. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that there is suitable access for our vehicles and that driveways are suitable for the weight of the vehicle when fully loaded. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage for any damage to driveways, manholes, services etc. Should we have taken all reasonable precautions.