Skip Hire Terms & Conditions
1. Containers are only to be moved on-site with appropriate lifting equipment. Any damage caused through abuse or negligence will be charged for.
2. The price charged includes 10 days of hire. We will automatically collect the skip after 10 days unless an additional hire is paid for at the time of order. If we arrive on-site and cannot collect the skip, an £80.00 + VAT charge will be incurred. Rental must be agreed upon before we leave to collect the skip.
3. There must be at least 9.5ft in width clearance for our lorry to enter the premises you wish your skip delivered to. Skips are only permitted to be dropped off on private land. We cannot drop off skips on public land such as roads, paths, etc.
4. Please see our website for load levels (use of 'greedy boards' and wastes extending beyond the front and rear of the skips is not acceptable. In the case of closed bins please ensure that the doors are shut and secure prior to collection. Overloading of the skips is chargeable. In the event of the skip being overfilled to cause danger whilst in transit, the skip will not be collected but you will be charged for a wasted journey and an £80 + VAT charge will be incurred.
5. No hazardous wastes to be put into skips (i.e. asbestos, chemicals, paints, tyres, plasterboard, gas bottles, human/animal wastes, fridges and TV's.) If in any doubt, please call us for our advice. Any prohibited wastes will be returned to you or disposed of at your expense. Plasterboard cannot be mixed in with waste in a regular skip. It is imperative that you request a Plasterboard Only skip in order to dispose of Plasterboard with us.
6. Should plasterboard be found in a general skip (as pointed out above in condition 5) then you will be charged a fee of £120 + VAT for the contamination.
7. The skip we deliver to you may be different to the images used on our website.
8. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) All details taken on this form are filled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and your details will not be passed to any third party.
9. Delivery is only available in our service area, you can check our delivery postcodes on the booking page before you select your skip size. Should you still select a delivery address that we do not deliver to you will be given a refund minus the processing charges for the original payment and the refund.
10. It is the hirers responsibility to ensure that there is suitable access for our vehicles and that driveways are suitable for the weight of the vehicle when fully loaded. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage to driveways, manholes, services etc. Should we have taken all reasonable precautions.